I love how the only time white people use that whole "all shades are beautiful" shit is when they feel their beauty being challenged or questioned and that shit is hilarious
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
Went last minute Eid shopping and found nothing in the span of 2.5 hours. Went home and looked around in my closet and put together a super cute outfit with clothes I already had. Thank you God!
Eid Mubarak y’all!
College/University is one of the best learning experiences. You come in thinking you have everything figured out but many of your beliefs are challenged and will most likely change during those 4 years.
To all Black girls
Your hair is beautiful.
It doesn’t matter if you rock natural kinks and curls
or weaves, wigs and sew-ins.
Don’t let nobody tell you shit.
Christian Bale is going to play Moses and where oh where are all the white people who are always so angry about race bending and historical accuracy??? Where are you??? Why are you not outraged??? I thought movies had to be historically accurate and races should never change from the source material???